Thursday, March 14, 2013

Looking for a fish

I would  like go to dive with fishes, but its time to study, so I've take afford of my studies to catch the fish with a web cam.

So, how I can fishing with my web cam, and a plastic fish?

With this exercise I've checked the power of our cubieboard, its a merge between the previous exercises search a pattern and  how to use the web cam

The code is very similar to the search pattern, but with a small difference it's a video instead a photo, (video = photo1, ..... photo n ...., photo n+m)

The size of the video is 160x120, with bigger videos (320x240) it takes around 200 ms to found it

Here is the result, and I think is power enough for almost proposes


video


So with 33 ms to detect an object will be right for the simplest projects, but I've to try with Linaro, and with a new compilation of openCV.
I'll try to do this the next week wen I've a monitor with HDMI at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment